Calculate throughput in NS3
1. Create a simple topology of two nodes (Node1, Node2) separated by a point-to-point link.
2. Setup a UdpClient on one Node1 and a Udp Server on Node2. Let it be of a fixed data rate Rate 1.
3. Start the client application, and measure end to end throughput whilst varying the latency of the link.
4. Now add another client application to Node1 and a server instance to Node2. What do you need to configure to ensure that there is no conflict?
5. Repeat step 3 with the extra client and server application instances.
File listTips: You can preview the content of files by clicking file names^_^
|lab-1-solved.cc||6.08 kB||2014-10-26 06:10|
(Add your comment, get 0.1 Point)
- Page 1
- Total 1