* TO APPROXIMATE THE SOLUTION OF THE INITIAL VALUE PROBLEM:
* Y' = F(T,Y), A<=T<=B, Y(A) = ALPHA,
* WITH LOCAL TRUNCATION ERROR WITHIN A GIVEN TOLERANCE.
* INPUT: ENDPOINTS A,B; INITIAL COND... AlgorithmC++
RK4 is a C program which
implements a simple runge-kutta solver for an initial value problem.
The rk4() function does not include any error estimator. It
takes a single step at a time, requiring the user to control the step size.... AlgorithmC
* from `Introductory Java for Scientists and Engineers'
* chapter: `Numerical Computation'
* section: `runge-kutta Methods'
* This problem uses Euclid's method and the fourth
* order runge-kutta method to compute y at x=1
... Java DevelopmentJava
This source code present the runge-kutta method of solving second order odinary differential equation (ODE) and also present the Butcher Table for various RK4 Version. The program is useful in engineering application such as in vibration, fluid, heat transfer, solid mechanics etc.... Java DevelopmentJava
VB solution of ordinary differential equations including fixed step 4-order runge- kutta method, adaptive variable step of the runge- kutta method to improve the midpoint of the law, such as extrapolation... Mathimatics-Numerical algorithmsVB
function [tout, yout] = rk4 (ypfun. tspan, y0, h)% fixed step four-stage runge- kutta method for ordinary differential equations (Group) numerical solution% [tout. yout] = rk4 (ypfun, tspan, y0, h)% string ypfun here is used to indicate that f (t, y) M name, tspan% = [t0. tfinal] said variable initi... Windows DevelopMatlab