* TO APPROXIMATE THE SOLUTION OF THE INITIAL VALUE PROBLEM:
* Y' = F(T,Y), A<=T<=B, Y(A) = ALPHA,
* WITH LOCAL TRUNCATION ERROR WITHIN A GIVEN TOLERANCE.
* INPUT: ENDPOINTS A,B; INITIAL COND... AlgorithmC++
RK4 is a C program which
implements a simple runge-kutta solver for an initial value problem.
The rk4() function does not include any error estimator. It
takes a single step at a time, requiring the user to control the step size.... AlgorithmC
* from `Introductory Java for Scientists and Engineers'
* chapter: `Numerical Computation'
* section: `runge-kutta Methods'
* This problem uses Euclid's method and the fourth
* order runge-kutta method to compute y at x=1
... Java DevelopmentJava
This source code present the runge-kutta method of solving second order odinary differential equation (ODE) and also present the Butcher Table for various RK4 Version. The program is useful in engineering application such as in vibration, fluid, heat transfer, solid mechanics etc.... Java DevelopmentJava