Thank you for using our products and services! We respect your concerns about privacy and appreciate your trust and confidence in us.
We will collect non-personalized information through the user's IP address in order to optimize the page displayed on the user's computer screen, we collect such as the nature of the user's browser, the type of operating system, the domain name of the ISP that provides access services to the user, etc. And through this information, we have also carried out passenger flow statistics to facilitate the improvement of website management and services.
a）Personal identification information: name, sex, age, birthday, ID number (or passport number), phone number, correspondence address, address, email, etc;
b）Personal background: occupation, education, work status.
a）Obtain explicit authorization from users in advance;
b）In order to safeguard the interests of the public;
c）In order to protect the legitimate rights and interests of CodeForge;
d) User is complained by a third party and verified by CodeForge.
government, public, regulatory, judicial and law enforcement bodies or authorities:
there are circumstances in which we are legally required to disclose information, including to comply with a legal obligation or processes, such as a court order, subpoena or other legal process, to enforce our terms, address issues relating to security or fraud, or protect our users and provided the requesting entity has valid jurisdiction to obtain your personal information.
a）Enquiries and requests for viewing at any time;
b）Request additions or corrections at any time;
c）Request deletion at any time.
1. User's written consent has been obtained;
2. To protect the user from imminent danger to life, body or property;
3. In order to prevent the rights and interests of others;
4. For the promotion of the public interest, and harmless to the vital interests of users;
5. CodeForge may cooperate with third parties to provide users with relevant network services, in which case, if the third party agrees to assume the same responsibility for protecting user privacy as we do, we have the right to provide the user’s registration information to the third party.
a) Review the information collected from their children;
b) Refuse to further collect or use the personal data of their children;
c) Change or delete the personal data of their children or ward.
1. Any personal information leakage caused by the user telling others of his user password or sharing the registered account with others.
2. Any leakage, loss, theft or tampering of personal data caused by force majeure that affects normal network operations such as hacking, computer virus intrusion or attack, temporary shutdown due to government control, etc.
3. Leakage of personal data caused by other websites linked to this website and any legal disputes and consequences caused thereby.
The right to modify and update the privacy protection statement belongs to CodeForge